Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Unexpected weightloss after two weeks

The 1940s UK Raidio Station for 1940s Music and News

At the moment I am listing to the very cool 1940's Radio Station which is at
http://www.1940sukradio.co.uk very nice at this time of night.


Well we are into our third week of rationing and out of interest we thought we would weigh ourselves as I thought with all the fats we were eating and all the full cream milk we would be gaining weight.
But no, Salem has lost 1kg and I have lost 3kgs.  It is quite a bit for just two weeks.

We never started this to lose weight, it is just a living history lesson.

Salem does not need to lose weight at all but it will be interesting to see how he does when his dance classes start up on the 7th February.  He is very serious with his dancing and will be having at least 3 classes a week.

I've been naughty with my lolly ration this week, I had all my sweets this afternoon, I now have to wait until Monday for my next lot.
Time to go and have my last cup of tea for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment